March 4, 2010

.back to basics.

It's official. I'm sick of my blog design... again. I go through this every few weeks. The OCD kicks in and I get sick of the way my blog and/or blogs look and do a complete design overhaul. Honestly, I love rebuilding my blog from the ground up every so often, even though it is soooooo time consuming (HTML code and I are friends, but we don't always get along...).

So, I'm bringing back a blast from this blogs past... sort of. For any of you who have seen my blog before its current black and white style may recognize the new look; it's an updated version of an old design I made when this blog was first started.

I'm posting this as I'm still constructing said 'new look,' so please don't be too annoyed if things lose some functionality for a bit. Hopefully, everything will be up and running smoothly by the end of the day. And maybe, just maybe, this design will last for a while... but probably not. ^_^

0 l'il comments:

Post a Comment