January 25, 2010

.digi-scraping challenges.

 As often as I scrapbook (which is not often at all), I digi-scrapbook about 10 times less. In fact, I am kind of just experimenting in the world of digi-scrapping. I found a fun site that not only has some free kits to download, but has challenges that you can try... usually with some reward attached for meeting the requirements. The site is called Crafty Scraps. All you do is click the challenges link and a whole list of digi-scrapbooking contests. I say contests, but most of them that I've seen do not have a clear "winner."

It's also a fun place to get ideas. Below I posted the pages I threw together last night for a couple of challenges. As my "prize," the site owner sent me a full digi-scrapping set via email. The pages I made were pretty simple, but it was fun. Plus, it gave me something to do in the late hours of the night last night when I couldn't sleep. :o)

0 l'il comments:

Post a Comment