January 5, 2010

.a small success.

Huzzah! Today, I do my happy dance. "Why?" you ask? I'll tell you. I just finished getting ready for my brother-in-laws wedding tonight and opted to wear a dress I bought for a friends wedding in November.

When I purchased said dress, it was quite form-fitting. Its pencil skirt hugged my hips tightly and the sleeves sqeezed my arms a little too much for my liking. It was almost to the point of being too small (*groan*), but I made it work... mostly because I couldn't bear to go up another size.

Today, however, I put the dress on and... it is almost too big!

Hallelujah! My faith has been restored! Cutting calories and being a Nazi about everything that enters my mouth has had an effect! Granted, it's a relatively small effect, but it's something.

This is the boost I needed to continue on my diet plan. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Now all I have to worry about is wearing a baggy dress to the wedding...

0 l'il comments:

Post a Comment