November 19, 2009

.in it to lose it.


Alright. That's it. I'm done. Done with this "baby weight." Done with not fitting any of my old jeans. Done with feeling awkward about my body and uncomfortable with the way I look. Done with feeling unhealthy. The weight is coming off starting NOW!


My husband's family is planning a family reunion for May in... Pirates Cove! Pirates Cove! If you don't know what Pirates Cove is, view this video. Anyway, I must, must, must be able to wear a swimming suit. In my current state, swimwear ain't happenin,' my friends. Swimwear ain't happenin.'


So, here's the plan:
  • Watch my caloric intake
  • Exercise
  • Drink loads of water
And finally...
  • Stick to the plan! 

I'm hoping that documenting my quest for skinny jeans and bathing suits here will give me motivation to press on... if not to brag about my uber successful endeavor, then to avoid total web humiliation.

And so, it begins... wish me luck! 

P.S. Don't worry, I will still be posting oodles of yummy recipes here and on my "official" recipe blog, The Queen of Cuisine. I'm a foodie! I can't help myself!

0 l'il comments:

Post a Comment